Small cars £145
Medium cars £155
Large cars £165
X Large cars £175
6.5 - 7.5 Hours
Please Note: Other Gtechniq 'Bolt Ons' can be added to this service
Note: Prices shown are "prices from £..." The quote may vary depending on condition of vehicle – heavily soiled, badly scratched etc
THE GTECHNIQ DETAIL
The Gtechniq Detail, has been specifically designed for those clients whom have had prior Gtechniq treatments or nano coatings. Exclusively we use ALL Gtechniq products to ensure that what we use works in total harmony with your previously applied Gtechniq coatings.
To finish off this specific detail your vehicle will have C2v3 Liquid Crystal applied to bodywork & wheel faces. Vehicles coated with GTechniq C2v3 Liquid Crystal will exhibit tight water beading that lasts months, not weeks. Due to the anti-static nature of GTechniq C2v3 Liquid Crystal, treated vehicles will stay cleaner in between regular washes.
GTechniq C2v3 Liquid Crystal is a gloss-intensive, dirt & hydrophobic repellent coating that blankets your vehicle.
As part of the service, and proving very popular: a complimentary drop off or pick up taxi service is provided up to the value of £10.
Your vehicle will undergo the following 28 Stage Gtechniq detailed processes:
- Wheels cleaned, including barrels ( as far as possible / please see footnote ). Gtechniq W6 Iron & Fallout Remover, combined with the finest wheel cleaning brushes & dedicated wheel cleaning bucket with dual cyclone & Gritguard filters
- Tyres cleaned and degreased with Gtechniq W2 Multi Purpose Cleaner
- Arch liners cleaned (liners as far as possible ) using Gtechniq W2 Multi Purpose Cleaner & various brushes
- Wheels, tyres and arches high pressure rinsed
- Vehicle treated to Gtechniq W4 Citrus Snow Foam bathe and left to dwell 10 mins & high pressure rinsed.
- All badges, gaps, grills, lights front and back, window rubbers cleaned with Gtechniq W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner and 1” detailing brush
- Snow foam and APC high pressure rinsed
- Dual Cyclone & grit-guard bucket filtration system using 2 bucket method
- Washed with exceptional Gtechniq G Wash vehicle shampoo and the finest Dooka 100% lambs-wool wash pads
- Final high pressure rinsed
- Tar spots removed with Gtechniq Tar & Glue Remover
- High pressure rinsed
- Sheeted water rinse
- Dried with ultra safe MF4 Diamond Sandwich Microfibre Drying Towels
- Panel gaps, wheels, intricate areas dried using high velocity filtered warm air blower
- Exterior Paintwork with Gtechniq C2v3 Liquid Crystal sealant
- C2v3 carefully buffed
- Tyres dressed using durable Gtechniq T1 Tyre dressing
- Gtechniq C2v3 applied to wheel faces
- C2v3 carefully buffed
- Wipers cleaned with Gtechniq Panel Wipe
- Exterior plastics cleaned with Gtechinq Panel Wipe to aid adhesion of dressing
- Exterior trim dressing using durable Gtechniq T1 Trim to all black plastic trim
- Vacuum of interior & boot & rubbish removed ( additional cost for pet hair removal – this can be a nightmare to deal with and largely depends on the type of fabric and the actual pet hair )
- Dust and clean dashboard, vents, switches, door panels, cup holders and centre console with Gtechniq I2 Tri-Clean AB anti bacterial cleaner
- Pedals cleaned with Gtechniq W2 Multi Purpose Cleaner
- Glass cleaned inside ( inc; rear view, vanity, mirrors, sunroof ), using Gtechniq Perfect Glass
- Exterior Glass cleaned with Gtechniq Perfect Glass
(Please note : an additional charge may be incurred for heavily soiled vehicles – this will always be agreed prior to commencing work)
Wheel Barrels – ( Brake dust which is highly caustic will eventually become a permanent fixture to the inside of your wheel barrels if allowed to remain long enough. There comes a point of diminishing returns and the only option sometimes is to have the wheels refurbished.) A case by case decision will be made with you at time of seeing your vehicle
All customer requests will be considered and we will endeavour to give a bespoke customer service.